1. Plant peas, onions, cabbage, broccoli, potatoes, and lettuce.
2. Trim / thin shade trees -- this means using good pruning practices and leaving NO STUBS
3. Uncover strawberries
4. Apply crabgrass control to lawns
5. Plant trees and shrubs -- don't wait until they are leafed out.
6. Sharpen the mower blade
7. Get a soil test if you haven't already
8. Start another round of tomato and pepper seeds
9. Add organic matter (about a 3" layer) to your beds -- till in when the soil dries out
10. Buy some soaker hoses for the upcoming season