Thursday, July 27, 2006

First post - welcome

My name is Beth Wilson and I am the Horticulture Agent in Pulaski County KY. I work for the Pulaski County Cooperative Extension Service -- all Extension offices are affiliated with the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture.

This blog will be featuring different things as the growing season progresses. I might talk about common problems occurring in our plants or weird outbreaks of disease or insects. Or just whatever might be on my mind that day.

My goal is to make information readily available to those of you who might be interested in home gardening. We'll talk about favorite plants, least favorite plants, best times of the year to do things, and in general, how to be a successful home gardener in south central KY.

I want this to be fun and informative. Please post comments as you see fit.

No comments: